There's no doubt selling your home can be an emotionally charged decision; as you part with a place you've made so many memories. It is also an important financial decision, which requires a broad range of expertise such as marketing, pricing, negotiation, networking and real estate law. Picking the right realtor can help you maximize success in sell your property. Here are a few services Paul performs for Home Sellers:
Market Analysis & Pricing
- You will receive critical and current real estate market information to make the best pricing decisions.
- To determine the value of a residential property, it is important to know the amount similar type properties have sold for in the area.
- Paul creates a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for you, which will provide a snapshot of market activity in the neighborhood: properties that have sold in recent months, those currently under contract, and homes actively listed for sale. The fair market value is solely determined by what a qualified buyer is willing to pay for your home in the current market cycle, not what you originally paid for the home or the actual cost of upgrades you might have made to the property.
- Listing your property at an appropriate price is the first step of a dynamic and intentional marketing plan to get your home SOLD.
Prepping Your Home for Sale!
- Once your home is listed, Paul will market it to potential buyers using heavily searched real estate sites such as Zillow and Trulia, and social media platforms.
- By offering visibility and insight to potential buyers, Paul will significantly enhance the marketability of your property.
- Paul also connects sellers with local professional home staggers if this is of your interest or need.
Networking With Agents
- Through Paul's network of trusted and talented agents in the Naples area, he will drive traffic through your property with qualified buyers.
Marketing Your Property
- Using proven marketing strategies, Paul will work on your behalf to drive visibility of your property through a myriad of channels. Taking advantage of a variety of effective medians helps ensure that qualified, potential buyers have exposure to your property.
- You're always on Paul's mind, as he actively engages in networking with buyers, agents and investors to identify passive and active buyers.
- When Paul lists your property, he take personal pride and responsibility in getting it sold.
- This means he makes sure he is present for showings to minimize the need to provide unattended access to your property by other agents.
- While hosting showings, Paul conveys important information about the property to all of those that view it. It also facilitates the sharing of feedback and information about the home to help him gauge interest and also identify areas of opportunity.
Objective Evaluation of Every Buyer's Proposal
- There are a number of decisions that will need to be made during the course of your property listing. We will help you evaluate offers as well as inspection requests to ensure that your interests are represented.
- If you need a service provider to perform work on the property, Paul helps with that too.
- Connect with moving, storage, repairs, household services etc.
- Live outside of Naples or the US? Paul coordinates with these vendors on your behalf!
Legally Binding Agreements
- Paul is well-versed in Florida real estate regulations and laws.
- Appropriate documents will be put in place and processed to protect your interests and ensure a smooth real estate transaction.